Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Succumbing to the temptation

What better day to join the blogging community - the ultimate modern-day exercise in vanity - than the occasion of one's 40th birthday.

I hope to write a public diary of my life in India as a Newly Returned Indian (actually not that new, about 2 years now); if not actually entertaining, hopefully someone among my friends and relatives (I don't expect anyone else to actually want to read this) who is pondering a return themselves will find this useful.

I also hope to write about pursuits in my interests and hobbies - travel, sports, movies, history, Tamil culture etc, and truly noble causes that I don't plan to do anything about - saving the environment, education among other things.

- Balaji R.

No comments:

Post a Comment

On the New Test Cricket - part 1

 It is difficult to believe I haven't written more on cricket - the avid fan that I am, especially of the Test format. This is likely to...